Individual Post 7/17-7/21

This week was all about getting the bogie up and running. Joey, Ryan and myself attended a two day training session at the Ansys headquarters to learn about fea and cfd in the ansys fluent software. Due to time constraints, and fea of the suspension and Ryans brake system will be done through solidworks. It will be easier to to and obtaining results would come faster. I was able to fix the second bogie with the parts that finally came from the machinist from San Jose State. There were some problems with the set screws and loctite which set me back a couple of hours, but I was able to get both bogies almost function by the end of thursday. I hope to get both bogies on the track on monday and finally do a test run to see if the modifications to the bogies actually work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Individual Post Week 3 6/12/17 - 6/16/17

Individual Post Week 1 5/30/17 - 6/2/17

Who am I?